Wednesday, July 30, 2008

WORKSHOP THE SECRET OF ATTRACTOR FACTOR

Setelah sukses pada acara Seminar dan Launching Buku THE SECRET OF ATTRACTOR FACTOR, maka Gulshani Center kini mengadakan lagi sebuah Workshop yang luar biasa.

Workshop ini bukan hanya membahas tentang cara meningkatkan kekuatan attractor factor (daya tarik-menarik) kita, tetapi juga mengupas tentang makna DUALISME yang terdalam.

Workshop ini dilaksanakan pada:

Sabtu-Minggu, 16-17 Agustus 2008
Pukul 08.00 - 18.00 wita
Tempat: Hotel Denpasar (Nusa Dua Room, Lt. 3) Makassar
Maksimal peserta 30 orang
Fee: Rp 1,2 juta,- per orang
EB sebelum 10 Agustus 2008: Rp 1 juta,- per orang

Harga tersebut sudah termasuk:
1 buah buku The Secret of Attractor Factor (terbitan Gramedia Pustaka Utama)
1 buah modul eksklusif
1 buah CD brainwave untuk alpha state

Bonus: 1 buah CD brainwave untuk menyeimbangkan pikiran dan tubuh

Informasi hubungi:
Bapak Anshar: 0819 339 47699, 0411-534 3579
Ibu Yayuk, 0852 559 75 909

2 comments:

  1. Hi.

    I just wanted to thank you.

    You have provided a link to psychicenergies.com (alex telman) and I have had a psychic reading with alex. Amazing!!! The Reading came just at the right time in my life and I think I will be a better person forever. Thank you SO much for the link.

    And I LOVE your site.

    Thank you again,

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Amy. I had a reading with Alex Telman recently and he IS incredible. I just Googled his name and found Amy's comment here. Just thought I'd say I agree with her.

    Thank you. Janice

    ReplyDelete